Field attachable PTFE hose fittings are designed for use in higher purity or temperature environments where:
- Rubber tube hose products cannot be used
- Higher flow rates are sought
- Manufacturing environments require frequent maintenance and cleaning.
- Working Pressures: Up to 400 psig
- Temperature Range: -100 to 450° F
- End Connections: Male NPT, SAE flareless, SAE O-ring face seal, Soft Seal Nav-Sea, SAE O-ring face seal swivel, SAE 37° swivel, and tube socket weld
- Nominal Sizes: 1/4 to 1/1/2 in.
- Materials: 316/316L SS, Alloy 400, and brass